Thursday, September 28, 2006

Operation "Surprise Grandma"





The trip to Calgary was a great success. As I touched down I remembered my last trip to Calgary and also remembered that Sue Hunter lives in Calgary and I hadn't called her! Opps, luckily we still managed to catch up.

Grandma was surprised to see Henry's stroller at Graham's front door and we all enjoyed walks around the neighbourhood and seeing Malindi win a race in Banff.

The flight home wasn't as perfect as all the others. Henry made a little noise before the plane took off and made a few peeps when he was falling asleep too. But the bad part was actually him waking up when we were walking off the plane - at midnight. I'm sure he'll be messed up for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home