Sunday, December 20, 2015

December

 Making a parachute with paper.
 Being silly at After-School-Care.

 Great Tim Horton's visit after a windy, cold soccer...seems like everyone else had the same idea!
 Shhhhhhh don't tell Lucy I took this picture but I needed to keep it forever!  This was the day after he baked her a cake.
 Sleep over with the McDougall's.
 Henry's school photo.
 After-school-care gifts...the ones with candy said "so lucky to have sweet leaders like you", the hot chocolate said "you deserve a drink for looking after my kid!"


 La Poule Ma Boule
 

 Karen from work gets a puppy!!!  Welcome Salty.

 Getting ready for Christmas.
 From Henry's secret santa at school and I loved it (Halarious, Enthousiastick, Nice to be with, Really freindly and Youth usain Bolt - I agree.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home